posted by: Alana
| July 07, 2016, 09:04 PM
AAE continues to be the fastest growing teachers association of its kind as more and more teachers choose AAE membership each and every day to represent their interests as teachers. And there are a great many factors that play into this growth, too, not the least of which being amazing benefits such as our tuition discount offers.
In direct correlation with our mission to foster the transformation of the teaching profession by empowering and supporting our community of professionals for the benefit of our students and the nation, AAE partners with these universities to give teachers the opportunity to continue their educational endeavors for an affordable price.
Check out our partner colleges and universities for yourself:
- Ashford University – Ashford University provides relevant courses and degree programs; technology to keep teachers connected, a vibrant learning community, and cherished tradition. Ashford is able to tailor its offerings to meet unique objectives.
- California Baptist University – California Baptist University's online Master of Science in Education degree is designed to develop the skills of educators, enabling them to make leaps forward in their careers and shape the future of education.
- Dominican University – Dominican’s Master of Arts in Education with a concentration in Elementary Education, ESL or Reading degree programs, are designed to equip teachers with the latest skills.
- Drexel University – At Drexel University Online, teachers can now earn a top-ranked degree or certificate and receive special tuition rates when they enroll in one of Drexel’s distinguished online programs.
- University of Scranton - The University of Scranton’s online degree programs offer anytime, anywhere access to professor-led, video-based lectures, discussion boards and chat rooms. Created for busy teaching professionals, the programs are powered by University Alliance, a division of Bisk Education.
- University of St. Thomas – Named a Best National University by U.S. News & World Report, University of St. Thomas offers evidence-based best practices to positively impact pre-school, elementary, teen and young adult learners with ASD in both classroom and community settings.
- University of Arizona – This arrangement offers professionals from across the globe simpler, more affordable access to a wide array of high-quality online degree and certificate programs. Each will provide you with skills and knowledge that can help take your career further – whether that means pursuing the next step in your current profession, upgrading your skills, or pivoting into a new discipline.
- Western New England – Western New England's online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed) program is designed to enhance your knowledge and skills with the goal of preparing you to be an educational leader of the future.
- Wilkes University – Choose from over a dozen programs in tracks like classroom technology, teaching strategies and educational leadership or make yourself more marketable with one of our add-on certificate programs.
At each of these universities, AAE members and their spouses can receive a 10% discount on tuition for a variety of graduate-level online courses. From a special education teacher's license in autism spectrum disorders to a master's degree in science, these universities are offering the gamut of master's degree programs and certificates.
Click here to bookmark the tuition discounts page from our website.